For the past couple of months dinner has been an after thought. We have been so busy and my attempts to plan out our meals at the beginning of the week hasn’t happened. This quick and easy, no-rise pizza dough recipe was something I could go throw together quick after a long day of work.
- .25 ounces of active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 cup beer
- 2 1/2 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Preheat over to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl combine ingredients and knead into a dough ball. (Coat your hands with crisco to keep dough from sticking to your hands).
- Let dough rest for 5 minutes. After dough rests it is ready to be shaped into a pizza!
- Add your toppings and bake for 20 minutes.
- Enjoy your quick and easy pizza!