Lately, I have found myself under a lot of stress and I have had trouble managing it. However, I am pledging to strive to do things that take a little bit of my stress away everyday.
My new goals are really simple things that will help me remember what’s important.
- Find 10 minutes for quiet time everyday.
- Live in the moment. Be present. Time is priceless.
- Make eating healthy an everyday choice. When you eat better you feel better. It’s that simple.
- Drink more water. Your body needs water to thrive.
- Take care of you. For you. For your family and friends.
- Give back. Helping others always brings joy.
- Give yourself a break (on occasion) because life is short.