A picture tutorial (Materials and directions at bottom)
- Staple Gun
- Tape Measure
- Quilt Batting, 2 bags
- Polyfill, 2-4 bags
- Cut your wood to size or have them cut it for you when you buy it. We made a king size headboard. It was 76″ wide and 31″ tall.
- Cover wood with batting and staple to secure.
- Cover with polyfill
- Sandwich the polyfill with the fabric. We actually sandwiched the polyfill with a layer of batting, before placing the fabric on top.
- Staple to secure.
- Adjust padding and secure as you go. Trim excess fabric and batting. The fabric that we used was actually from a shower curtain.
- Add mounting hardware and hang your headboard.