What you need:
- 1 pack of Oreos
- 8oz of cream cheese
- melting chocolate (for dipping- can use white or milk chocolate)
- parchment paper
Oreo balls are so good and they are really easy to make. They use minimal ingredients: Oreos, cream cheese, and chocolate. My husband and I even made them as our wedding favors! We made a little bride and groom set. For that we had to use sticks because of the way we had to dip the “grooms” to make tuxes.
- Crush a pack of Oreos in a food processor and mix with 8 ounces of softened cream cheese.
NOTE: This was a picture taken when I was making a bigger batch, that used 2 packs of Oreos and 2 packs of cream cheese.
- Form mixture into balls and place on cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- After balls are hard, dip in white chocolate bark and allow to harden. I usually stick them back in the fridge to harden. They will harden on their own after about 5 minutes (without cooling them).
- Once the white chocolate has set, use a sandwich bag with a small corner cut to drizzle milk chocolate (chocolate bark) on the balls.
- Eat after milk chocolate has set up. They are delicious!